Clarification regrading family dispute over ancestral property

1) Sir, we (My Father, Uncle and my wife's brother) have land at a place. But my wife's Brother and familyhas constructed on our land illegally (approx on half of our land front). Now, after measurement, same thing has emerged and they (my wife brother and his father) are saying that now construction has completed and can't do anything, "aaplog jo kar sakte hai kar lijiye". 2) Now, unfortunately 2 days before, for giving me a Back ache massage at about 11 PM my wife came with hot garlic oil in her hand without informing me and unfortunately while adjusting myself oil in her hand got spilled onto her face. My family members who were slipping on different room assisted her to hospital. 3) Now, her parents & brother took her in confidence to counter their mistake explained at Para 1 & trying to harass us saying that we all together burned her face. They fearing case against us so that we compromise with them for land. Pls sir give me a suitable advice to counter this.

Don't be panic. If they file any case regarding assault on your wife, contact a good lawyer and contest the case with all relevant facts and documents. With regard to to your land on which your in laws constructed a house, make a complaint before concerned authority.

If your wife is living with you, take her in confidence and file a complaint before police or in C J M court for illegal encroachment upon your land. But if wife is not with you, file a complain before police that they are forcibly trying to separate your wife, for taking a defense in illegal encroachment matter. And do this before they do any case against you