Clarification regarding purchase of land

I belong to SC Community and want purchase land of ST Community at Jharkhand Can I purchase

Respected questioner,
I bring to inform you that as per the provision of Chotanagpur Tenancy Act, 1908 it is clearly states that ST can purchase only ST land and SC can purchase only SC land, hence you are not eligible to buy ST land. The proviso mentioned in Section 46 of CNT Act. Feel free to call for more information.

Technially it is very difficult. Under CNT Act ST land can be purchased by a ST person only and that too by prior permission if you are not living in the same police station from the Deputy Commissioner only.