Clarification regarding property ownership change

i bought a house in hyderabad worth 40lacs what is fee for property change in municipal office

Answers (2)

316 votes

Please go to nearby GHMC office and ask form for mutation of property. They will give you appropriate form and inform about proper fee. You have to fill the form and submit your registered sale deed and encumbrance certificate to show flow of title. Later a notice will be given to past owner who executed the deed and appropriate orders will be passed by commissioners

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

348 votes

What do you mean by property change? if you want to change in municipal records then you have to alienate it by way of sale,gift,settlement or will after that only municipal records be mutated on some others name.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir/Madam 1.we are 10 friends and proposed to buy 50 sq.yards of land each , total 500 sq.yards 2. all of us want to construct a common house/flats 3.…

Read More

Hi, I own 2 sites in Bangalore. 1) In Munnekolala 1200 Sqft, with an Old house on it. It used to fetch rent till now but now its old and no people wou…

Read More

I have give money to a broker using agreement made on non judicial stamp paper for buying plot.but if broker not giving plot.then what actions I have …

Read More

am from a hindu family ,the property is our ancestor property, which is bought on 1937 and partitioned to my father via a registered partition deed o…

Read More