Clarification regarding property ownership change

i bought a house in hyderabad worth 40lacs what is fee for property change in municipal office

Please go to nearby GHMC office and ask form for mutation of property. They will give you appropriate form and inform about proper fee. You have to fill the form and submit your registered sale deed and encumbrance certificate to show flow of title. Later a notice will be given to past owner who executed the deed and appropriate orders will be passed by commissioners

What do you mean by property change? if you want to change in municipal records then you have to alienate it by way of sale,gift,settlement or will after that only municipal records be mutated on some others name.