Clarification regarding buying a property from GPA holder.

Question is : - A person x who is a absolute owner and executed GPA in favour of his mother and has gone USA for job assignments. Can I buy the property from person x mother? What are the documentation required to safe gaurd my interest? Please advice.

Hello,
If it is registered GPA , you can buy the property .
Also you need to check the person x is married has kids because his wife and kids and object to the sale .
Also you to consult an advocate and verify the sale deed , khata , tax paid receipt ,. Family tree etc

If the person has executed the GPA with a right to sell and receive the consideration of the property you can buy it with proper Registered Sale deed. It is required to look into the terms and conditions of the GPA executed.

As regards Documentation a Proper sale deed has to be executed.