Clarification on registration of agriculture plot

Sir/ mam, I have a plot at H road in N. The plot own as a power of attorney by my mother's name. Land is falling as agriculture. Can i registered plot and NA it. Please suggest me & help. Thank you. 

You have to apply to the Collector for NA Order. You can contact me I will help you, I want 7/12 Extract and Property card so can do the procedure.

Agricultural land can be converted into a residential purpose. For the convention there is a procedure. You have to first take N. A permission. Then after by sanction layout land is divided into the plots. This is the procedure.