Clarification on property division after the death of both the parents

A house 1275 sqft with construction of 700sqft ground floor and 300sqft at first floor in the name of my mother. My mother expired in 2011.legal heirs are father,me,my sister and my brother. My father expired now at Dec 2017. We now want our shares immediately. how to approach through law

You can file Partition Suit before appropriate civil court. As you said, you, your sister and your brother are the only legal heirs left, you all are entitled to a share in the property, as you all falls under succession

Hi sir/madam.
You just ask your brother and sister and divided equally. Suppose they are not accepting mean you file partition suit

After the expiry of your parents if they have not written a will it will go to the three children and for this you have to obtain a succession certificate from the court and after this all of you can go for a partition and arrive at the details .