Clarification on construction of house by neighbour in owner's land

I want only to know if the plot of land is owned by me(with proof). But due to distance far, my neighbour had constructed a bunglow on it and given on rent to someone without my acknowledgement. What legal steps can i take on him??

You can file complaint against that neighbor under section 406,420,467,468,471,465 that he must have made illegal documents for doing construction and all and also doen illegal trespassing in your land.

There are many alternative to get relived from this problem. It depends which way you wish to go and how strongly you are ready to fight. If the owner of that questioned land is you then everything will be in your favour. Be assured. For further information you can contact me through lawrato or can approach to a local lawyer.

You can file complaint for criminal trespassing of your property if your neighbor has constructed on your property. Further you can file suit for demolition of his construction. Where is the property situated?