Clarification on acquisition of land by government for extending roads

two years back i purchased a house for 12lakhs beside state highway with sbi home loan. now hear road is extending as four lines , as per the government records actual width of the road is 100 feet's . my house is within the 100feets , so how i can save my house or money , present market value of this house is not less than 30lakhs .

If your house is within the 100 feets then is is obivious that they will acquire and if the same is required by the govt then will take the land and will compensate you according to the market value. If you have any dispute with the amount of compensation then only you can dispute but not for the acquiring the land.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advoacte, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

You have file the injunction suit against the Highway authority protect your land, if you have tenable grounds then court will granted stay order on the same of filing of the suit.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

a actual width of the road is 100 feet's . my house is within the 100feets , so how i can save my house or money , present market value of this house is not less than 30lakhs
what is the stage of land acquisition. depends upon it advice will be given