Claim of married daughter over father's property after his death

My father died in 2011, n than his property transferred to mother name.. I'm married daughter can I claim on property. I'm hindu

Yes you can claim this property.........................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Citizen,
After the new amendments and judgments, married daughters are also eligible to claim share in the property of the father. You can claim equal share in the property. Going by this rule you, your brother and your mother have equal share in the property.
However it should also be seen that your father has not executed a will for self acquired property. As this may create some complication.
Regards,