cheating by pvt bank in disbursing loan on wrong property

I had booked a 2 BHK flat in the year 2011 in Delhi/NCR and loan of amounting to Rs.17 lacs had been disbursed to builder from a private bank. Suddenly, builder deserted from market and project was not completed. My EMI is going to bank. One financial company took the possession of above incomplete project against their loan amount under SARFAESI Act. Recently I have visited the project site and saw some confusion then I asked copy of documents of my booked flat from the bank. On going through the paper I am very surprised and shocked that my allotment letter, permission to mortgage of property is for Flat No.A-904-A (1320 Sq Ft) but triprite agreement is A-904(1600 Sq Ft) and my EMI is going for Flat No.A-904. It is not understood how bank has disbursed loan against Flat No.A-904(1600 Sq Ft) whereas Allotment letter is for A-904-A(1320 Sq Ft). Now, I am feeling the confusion between A-904-A and A-904 while signing the paper. What should be done by me.

Answers (2)

You may move Consumer Forum against the bank and the builder by filing a complaint. However it is advisable to do some sort of Documentation with both bank and the builder seeking clarification with regard to the wrong disbursement to rely on in the consumer court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi first of all u can send him a legal notice where they have not send u the papers and all why is doing so what are the papers or the loan which was been disturbed against the flat is there any kind of loan or Papers it emi and all what is the bank saying into all this ask the builder to provide u with all documents

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Property Registration

4.7 | 291 ratings
Get your property registered through an experienced local advocate
Title Opinion Report

4.8 | 193 ratings
Get a detailed Title Opinion Report by expert real estate lawyers in your city
Draft an Agreement to Sell

4.9 | 94 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Agreement to sell drafted by a local experienced advocate
Property Verification / Due Diligence

4.8 | 421 ratings
Property Verification, Title Search and due diligence conducted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.4 | 24 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Property Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 541 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on your Property Matter
Document Review - Agreement to Sell

4.7 | 108 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Agreement to Sell review by a local experienced advocate
Draft a Sale Deed / Property Purchase Agreement

4.6 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Sale Deed / Property Purchase Agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Gift Deed

4.3 | 37 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Gift Deed review by a local experienced advocate
Draft a Gift Deed

4.6 | 182 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Gift Deed drafted by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Sale Deed

4.8 | 73 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Sale Deed review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Heir / Succession Certificate

4.8 | 71 ratings
Apply for a Legal Heir / Succession Certificate through a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

Hi I liked a flat in Whitefield immidihalli,apartment is already occupied, but the builder don't have oc and cc and he says there is no issue as h…

Read More

I had purchased a property in Rs. 700000/- in April 1992 and paid Rs. 100000/- against registered banakhat..He require some money and I had paid anoth…

Read More

A nationalised bank owns 4 out of the total 6 flats in an apartment complex, which was built by a builder long time back. The private owners (which in…

Read More

agreement to sell of my flat is 9th may in2008. Agreement is registered & stamp duty also paid. But our builder borrowed property loan from privat…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue