Capital tax to be paid in case of disposing a portion of property

Dear experts, I am planning to dispose a portion of ancestral property which was made to my name in 2015 (about 1/3rd of about 1.6 acres). What are the capital tax provisions that I need to be aware of? How much capital tax would I need to pay and at what time?

Anu suggestion depends upon the selling price and the capital gain that accrues........................................... ................................................................................

You would better consult a practicing chartered accountant to get the necessary advice. In case you need consultation with a practicing chartered account I shall suggest names of qualified chartered accountants who may assist you on payment of nominal fees.