Cancellation of irrevocable power of attorney with consent of donee

I have done irrevokable power of attorney to Mr.Parmar [not registered] now his cousin brother Mr.Jain want to take over the project with consent of Mr.Parmar.How to cancel irevokable power of attorney for my sale of land at my village

If the said POA is not registered one then with consent of all parties you may cancel the same by executing deed of cancellation before notary and if the parties are not ready then you will have to issue legal notice ad initiate proceeding against them.

You can make publish a public notice in a local news paper inviting peoples afternoon that you are cancelling the said power of attorney for reason best known to you. Also you can prefer a civil proceeding tor restraining the said person for using pow as interim relief