×

quesCan we construct another floor if ground floor owner doesn't agree?

Is thier is any law relating to we contruct house on second floor roof only when permission of ground floor is taken if ground floor owner does nt give permission then we can not constract house on 3 floor roof ??????

• ansYes we can do so but it depends on certain factors. In some cases, permission is required. Depends from case to case

Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

• ansIf the owner of the ground floor is not you then you cannot construct the second ,third floor.And if you are staying in the second floor and intend to construct the third floor,you need to check whether the FSI of the plot permits you to build it with the permission of the ground floor.Provide full details of the owner of the ground floor and your title in the plot .

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi