Can the family members stop property transfer from grandmother

16-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
Since my mother died at the age of 11 ..my matrimonial grandmother is taking care of us.already she write house on my name.now my uncle's are not doing signatures.do I have any right to get it

Answer #1

you will have right over the property,
Answer #2
If your grand mother has written it we have to check if the property is of her and she has to selling authority alone then no problem. If your uncle is not signing it means it is not yet partitioned from your grand father. In this case she can give to her extent of share to you. Call us through the website for further assistance.