Can stay order be filed twice on same property after long time period

Religion-Hindu My grandfather filed stay order on a property few years back but somehow that matter got resolved out of court and my grandfather withdraw the case. Now can my father file for stay order on same property?

Yes. You pray that the settlement conditions were broken etch. Its all valid and legal process which you initiate the same thing. You can file for a stay order second time without any issue like a fresh one.

Once the matter is decided by court the same matter can not be instituted further in the court. But on the different ground can be challenge.
For further query contact lawrato