Can stay order be filed twice on same property after long time period

Religion-Hindu My grandfather filed stay order on a property few years back but somehow that matter got resolved out of court and my grandfather withdraw the case. Now can my father file for stay order on same property?

Answers (2)

219 votes

Yes. You pray that the settlement conditions were broken etch. Its all valid and legal process which you initiate the same thing. You can file for a stay order second time without any issue like a fresh one.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

105 votes

Once the matter is decided by court the same matter can not be instituted further in the court. But on the different ground can be challenge.
For further query contact lawrato

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles