Can siblings claim rights on brother's property

I belongs to a Hindu family.My grandfather is 3 brothers, in which he is elder one.He has a property of his own name. Earlier they 3 used to live on the same plot..after the both younger brother decided to go another place for job purpose and they both got settled there. Then my grandfather divided the plot in 2 parts one for his elder son and another for younger son .his both son had built their own house on their own alloted plot. Now my both younger grandfathers are objecting that they are too are entitled to get part of this plot. Is it possible or valid for them to claim for the property...? Also there is no such written document that they will be entitled for property in future. Please support me with valid answer.

There is issue in your query. Your grandfather's younger brother can claim their share in the property in issue but there is law in which you can prohibit then. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about the facts and act accordingly as per his advice.

It is necessary to know as what was the nature of your grandfather's family when the land in dispute was purchased--- if the family was of joint nature then all three brothers of your grandfather has equal share in the property , otherwise not. If the dispute arises, you will have to show that the property was exclusively of your grandfather.