Can property transfer agreement signed on 200 rs stamp paper cancelled

can a kerala property transfer agreement signed on 200 rs stamp paper cancelled. agreement was signed by 5 sisters in favour of brother. stamp paper agreement was well prepared by a fraud advocate. they signed without understanding the agreement properly. Religion christian

The facts posted are confused and lack clarity ............................................................................................................. ....................................................

I can provide you an answer only if the original agreement or a copy of the agreement is shown to me. Several information are necessary to arrive at a conclusion. So please provide at least a copy of the agreement to me for verification.