Can payment be accepted from different banks in a property deal

Can I accept amount from 2 bank drafts while selling a land ? My against party's lawyer asked me to accept 2 bank drafts and sign the deed on the same day.

Sir
Yes you can accept the 2 demand draft and it must be written in the deed of sale.
As the demand draft is more or less same as liquid money and there is no chance of bouncing, so , you can accept and sign in the deed on the day of registration.
Thanks

Yes you can........ yes you can....... you should....... you would....... need any other help than contacts us through lawrato....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Regards
Namaste

Regards