Can I fight for my mother's sister's rights

My mother's sister (i.e. my youngest aunt) was named as the owner of the home my grandfather had as ancestral property in his will in 2000. However we got to know recently that grandfather had made another will in which he named my uncle ( my mother's brother) as the owner of the house and my aunt has the right to live in the house till her death. Is this new will valid? Can we fight for her right to the house?

The posting lacks clarity. First of all, how is the property ancestral? Secondly, is your grandfather still alive? A Will takes effect only after the lifetime of the testator. Moreover, the testator can always make a new Will. It is the last Will that prevails.

A person can make any number of 'Wills' during his life time. Only the last written Will gets the legal validity. Therefore, on the basis of what you have stated above, your uncle will get the property.

the last will of the grand father will lie. The will shall came into effect after the death of the grand father. Make sure the last will of the grand father. You can challaenge the authenticity of the Will before a civil court and even cancel the Will.