Can I claim in my mother’s inherited property?

In Property Law
My father got some money after seeking my grandfather’s property, took some loan and bought three different properties.\n\n2 were on loan and on my fathers name \n1 was not on loan and on my mothers name\n\nAfter my father died in 2020, me and my brother signed a relinquishment deed and gave our stake in the property to our mother.\n\nNow I know that my mother is making up an will and giving everything to my brother. \n\nWhat can I do in this case? Can I claim anything?

hello client as i can see your issue is really veeh technical no doubt but in this matter you have full. rights in the inherited property from your father as well as even after going relingushment deed is done in fevour of your mother still you have full rights in your in the property yo claim it . so we nees to move to court so we can claim our rights

In this case, you can claim partition in the properties which exclusively belonged to your father. As per law of succession you have your equal share in your father property. For any further legal assistance please contact

Thanks

sir since you have executed a relinquishment deed in favour of your mother, you have let go of your rights in any of the properties.
now the sole owner of the property in your mother and she can do whatever she wants with the property.
if there is any foul play suspected in the will scenario please feel free to contact

You can just challenge the relinquishment deed and create some hurdle to get injunction in the property ! Secondly when did your grandfather purchased this property ? Was it before 1956 or after the year 1956.
Please b in Touch