Can husband transfer property to my name that he bought for brother?

My husband brought plot (30 years ago) in rewa in name of my brother. My brother never declare this plot to government. Now i want to own the plot but my brother is fearing to transfer because he never declare it but he wants to give it to me. How can he transfer land right to me without causing legal action on him. Note:-My husband is dead. My brother live in noida. Me,my husband,my brother all are hindu.

As for as I concern your brother can transfer the property by Registered Gift Deed without any consideration you will have to mention in gift deed that transection is without consideration and effected to love and blood relationship but if your brother want any consideration for it then you will have to declared otherwise the legal consideration will be convert into black money and but if he don't want any consideration then there is no need to open and declare about gift deed there should not be any problem to trancefer by gift deed becouse suppose it is opened that your brother had the property and he transfer it by gift without any consideration then no one can take objection.

If any confusion or any other enquiry then you can again contact with me.

I hope this advice will help you to understand and face the problem.

Something tricky is required in the present scenario, as your brother had a knowledge of purchase, but the said he didn't informed to his department, so one neutral person would be required to substantiate the middle work where a deed of relinquish his right has to be created, then it can be transferred with no problem

Advocate M. C. Sharma