Can GPA Holder register the property??

In Property Law
Hi sir, I had entered into an agreement with the land developer towards the purchase of a site for 5 lakhs in 2006. I had paid full amount towards the site and only registration was pending and agreement dont have the time limit. Developer postponed the registration stating several reasons. Recently, I came to know that he had done the GPA to person X in 1997 and now in 2018, person X has registered the site to person Y on behalf of developer. Does this registration remain valid? Kindly guide me to come out of this problem

okay I u understand your question so you purchase d site through Gpa holder so now your questions it is valid person or not right yes it is possible but GPA is registered or not depends up on and with out seeing documentary iam not able to

first I want to see the agreement between you and the developer, unless there is some class in your favour the agreement beyond 3 years will not allow you to raise any matter now. registering that site to another by the buyer makes the matter complicated. check for the address of the developer and see if he still there.