Can children of my deceased uncle claim their rights?

Sir My uncle made release deed on his name of the property before 46 years which was originally on my father's name.But till date uncle had not registered his name on PROPERTY CARD, to issue by sub registrar.Both of them are deceased. I entered my name in property card by sub registrar.being a only hereditary direct line son,can I possess said property? Can children of my deceased uncle can claim their rights?

Where is the property situated? Children of your deceased uncle can of course claim their rights. At present the property is in whose possession? If it is not in your possession, you need to file Suit.

When your uncle had prepared release deed in favour of your father then why would he get entered his name in property card. If there is o only name and it is of your father, that is good for you. Now you have to think about all children of your father and ofcourse of your mother. Don't think what can be done by your cousins, you just what can be done by you. And proceed according to it.