Can a minor file case for injunction on property

Dear sir/madam, can my son aged 12 years file injunction on property which is in the name of my wife's mother.

Answers (2)

202 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

Minor cant be sue and vise versa, behalf of of the minor their parent or guardian can file the injunction suit against any person on legal grounds, for details kindly consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

322 votes

No directly he can not file but he can file through his natural guardian and in your case first we have to whether it ur son right on the property of your wifes mother if he has right then he can file through your wife if no right he cannot

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles