Can a minor file case for injunction on property

Dear sir/madam, can my son aged 12 years file injunction on property which is in the name of my wife's mother.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

Minor cant be sue and vise versa, behalf of of the minor their parent or guardian can file the injunction suit against any person on legal grounds, for details kindly consult me through this website.

No directly he can not file but he can file through his natural guardian and in your case first we have to whether it ur son right on the property of your wifes mother if he has right then he can file through your wife if no right he cannot