One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vijayawada - Advocate Vara Prasad Deevi

Advocate Vara Prasad Deevi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
D.V. Narasaraju Road, Vijayawada
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Vara Prasad Deevi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vara Prasad Deevi's office is in D.V. Narasaraju Road, Vijayawada.
  • District Court, Vijayawada,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vijayawada

Questions Answered by Advocate Vara Prasad Deevi Can a minor file case for injunction on property Whether single complaint can be filed for 3 different cheques bounce