Can a married daughter claim equal right to fathers property

Can a Married Daughter Claim Equal Rights in Fathers Property as she was Married before 2005 and she didn't file a Case in Lower Court i.e in District Court and appealed in High Court and the High Court Judge Dismissed the Case in CRP and AS Suit citing that in Lower Court it wasn't appealed and there can be no Claim since no Appeal was made in Lower District Court and so High Court cant accept the Claim and the Case were Dismissed and in this Circumstances what can we be done and how should I claim or what other Steps since the case was dismissed by the High Court in CRP and in AS, What other Steps can be taken to Claim Equal Rights in Fathers Property.

Answers (2)

285 votes

actor Tamil Nadu 89 detect device women has equal rights in the property note father is died before 1989 or after 1989 level Control Act amended on the year of 2005 so in case of Tamilnadu you have absolute right in your property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

247 votes

Your question is very long and confusing. If the high court concluded that you can't claim right to share in your father's property then it's difficult. But depending on the facts you can go for appeal against the high court order. I need more information.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles