×

quesbuilder not giving plot possession not refunding money not contactable

we gave 3lakhs 12 thousand 400 rs . to tdi panipat on there pre launching of there plot to be given by them . The money was given on 2006 . we have all the recipets and document . we tried many times to contact them but they always give wrong statements . They never contacted us during this long period .

• ansIn the event Builder is avoiding communication with you, giving wrong statements, and not giving you possession, and in alternate not refunding your money, file a police compliant against the real estate company and its directors, and get an FIR Lodged.

Advocate Vivek Nasa

Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

• ansFor this we need to look at the documents as to what was the stipulated time promised by the builder to hand over the possession. Nevertheless in case the period promised by the builder to hand over the possession had already expired then you can file a suit for specific performance of the contract as well as suit for damages for the financial losses incurred by you due to non-delivery of the possession.
    You can also file a complaint in the consumer forum against the builder for deficiency in services and claim compensation from the builder.

Advocate Amit Kumar

District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services