Brothers asking for share in property after the division was done

Sir my question is my father is four brother and my grandpa is expired and family settlement of property is done in presence of grandpa 40 year before now pblm is that two brother of my dad demanding land which is already my dad name since family settlement before 40 year back what we can do sir we are from Hindu religion

you have to file a suit in civil court through your advocate for specific performance , and ask for declaration of your right from court. The court will award you decree as deems fit according to law.

If your grandpa died without will then the property will be divided equally among all his sons. Because only thing which could stop your dad's brother from taking claim was a will by your grandpa. Since he expired intestate (without any will) then as per Hindu Law and Succession Act the property will be equally divided between all your dad's brother including your dad.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi