Brokers ate the money I gave them to give to the owner, what to do

I bought a tribal land.After 5 years of purchase,the earlier owner of land told that he had not got the money and I had captured his land. The brokers did not pay the money.Now he tells to sell the land and share the money.Can I not get my Full price?

Venerated Sir,
As per the law you have right to claim money from the broker under law for cheating. You should file complaint case for recovery of money. You have registered land or not.bit is very important question which you have not mentioned therein . Feel free to call for more query and give your valuable feedback.

File a criminal case against the broker and the owner for cheating you. Proceed with all efforts legally to avoid any future problems. Further, do check as tribal land can only be sold in accordance with the CNT ACt