Brokers ate the money I gave them to give to the owner, what to do

I bought a tribal land.After 5 years of purchase,the earlier owner of land told that he had not got the money and I had captured his land. The brokers did not pay the money.Now he tells to sell the land and share the money.Can I not get my Full price?

Answers (2)

216 votes

Venerated Sir,
As per the law you have right to claim money from the broker under law for cheating. You should file complaint case for recovery of money. You have registered land or not.bit is very important question which you have not mentioned therein . Feel free to call for more query and give your valuable feedback.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

284 votes

File a criminal case against the broker and the owner for cheating you. Proceed with all efforts legally to avoid any future problems. Further, do check as tribal land can only be sold in accordance with the CNT ACt

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles