Bought property on wife's name can elder brother ask share in property

I am government employee younger in my family I bought a land on my wife name in the year 1995 . I am about to file a partition suit for my ancestral property . My query is , will my elder brother can claim any share in my land bought by me through my own income in my wife name ?

No he cannot claim if the property is your self owned only ancestral property will be claimed and divided but self owned property will remain with you only and no one can claim on that property except your children

Hello Client hru.
I had read Ur. Query but as I have read Ur query it's very strange to knw tht in Ur sept earned property which u buyed on Ur wife name by Ur self now Ur brother is asking share in that property it's totally illegal and it is not possible at all.in the questions Ur sation Ur asking Ur share in Ur ancestral property it's fine u have to claim it.