Bought plot from brokers, procedure to check the details of the plot

I am buying a plot from brokers plz tell me how to do i can cheack the details of land and confirm that thosse land is related to him or not or brokers trying to cheat me or something. Plz tell me procedure to what document should be cheak when somebody looking for purchasing a plot in ranchi jharkhand

Venerated sir,
You have asked query with respect to scrutiny of d land documents prior to purchase from the brokers. I would like to inform you that there are several ways to check the lands but it will depends upon knowledge of land and also nature of land documents. First you should check the Khatian copy ( C.S Khatian and R.S Khatian), mutation copy , receipt copy, nature of land, NEC from registry office, Municipal checks and so many other things are required. It will not be possible to give you details about checking of land documents. Kindly call through lawrato.com and also provide me whole documents so that I can assist you better..

Theres is no fool proof mechanism to avoid cheating. Remember, make payments by cheque in name of broker and take his and landowner's AADHAR card and passbook details.
Also, you can check the following:
1. Registration office.
2. Mutation office.
3. Block.
4. Ranchi Municipal corporation,
etc.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari