Bought plot from brokers, procedure to check the details of the plot

I am buying a plot from brokers plz tell me how to do i can cheack the details of land and confirm that thosse land is related to him or not or brokers trying to cheat me or something. Plz tell me procedure to what document should be cheak when somebody looking for purchasing a plot in ranchi jharkhand

Answers (2)

250 votes

Venerated sir,
You have asked query with respect to scrutiny of d land documents prior to purchase from the brokers. I would like to inform you that there are several ways to check the lands but it will depends upon knowledge of land and also nature of land documents. First you should check the Khatian copy ( C.S Khatian and R.S Khatian), mutation copy , receipt copy, nature of land, NEC from registry office, Municipal checks and so many other things are required. It will not be possible to give you details about checking of land documents. Kindly call through and also provide me whole documents so that I can assist you better..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

55 votes

Theres is no fool proof mechanism to avoid cheating. Remember, make payments by cheque in name of broker and take his and landowner's AADHAR card and passbook details.
Also, you can check the following:
1. Registration office.
2. Mutation office.
3. Block.
4. Ranchi Municipal corporation,

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles