ancestral land division among 6 brothers

My father are total 5 brothers. My uncles are not willing to do division. What is the option left. Shall we file case in court for division If we file case or take stay order then my uncles cannot cultivate that land because they are earning money by cultivating land more than there share and that is why they dont want to divide. How long case will take to get clear. My father is handicapped, will this help us in the case.

well your father can file a suit for partition but it will take time.secondly no lawyer can tell you the exact time by which you will get the relief.thirdly you can go for maintaining the status quo of the land in question.your father's deformity is not going to help you at all.

Yes, you should file a case for division of property and then accordingly get the land division done. NO, the would be able to continue farming if you don't take a stay on any activity. it is suggested not to go for stay in fact file for sharing of all the income from this land till the decision on division comes.