×

Ancestral land acquired through partition withheld by family member

Hi My land which I get as a part of partation ion from ancestral property. But one other person (part of ancestral family) had capture it and not giving away.cost of land is approx 1 lkh. What can I do for this legal whiting 10% to 20% of land cost.

Is the partition documented? If the answer is yes then under law no one can take or capture your land. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the relevant facts and documents. Act accordingly under his advice.

please file a complaint with the concerned police station, explaining everything and the attached document also in support of your case . it is the duty of the police to solve this type of dispute. Also, forward a copy of your complaint to the superintendent of police.