Ambiguous Builder-Buyer Agreement. What to do if things go wrong?

Sir, I have booked a residential plot 100 SQY + Free Lockable office space 250 SQF in any project by reputed builder. Builder has allocated plot unit no. but not ready to disclose unit no. and allotment time for office space in builder-buyer agreement. Is this fair for me? How we can trust on this agreement?

No, the builder has to allot a physical unit to you of this unit is not brought under the assured rental scheme. If developer is not alloting , write a letter to them followed by a legal notice, your work should be done

You need to go through the agreement brochure first..your agremeent will be guided as per that brochure..first locate the form of remedy available as per the agreement.. Rest remedy by court is always available