Agricultural land acquired by national highway authority

My agricultural land aquired to make national highway in madhya pradesh. What is the current rate of compensation. Someone says its 4 times of actual land cost.. what is the current rate..

rate of every area is different so you will have to mention name of the Village, Pargana, Tehsil, District, State and then only the query can be answered.
you also have to give the details of acquisition regarding when the notification was published and when the acquisition completed and what is the present position of the project for which the land was acquired.
please be specific.

Rate is being decided by local authorities according to circle rate of particular area.you have been provided time to file objection through your lawyer in front of Additional district magistrate land accusition if you are not satisfied with rate