Advice in case tenant asking for rent agreement copy to change address

My tenant is asking for rent agreement copy for address update in their aadhar card. kindly suggest, Should I give the copy to them and whether it is legal?

You are totally under your rights to give your copy of the aadhar and they are also right in asking for a copy of the aadhar card but it totally depends if the purpose to ask that is only limited to that only or not

Why not!
If your rent agreement is genuine then need not worry.
Otherwise if you doubt your tenant's character...then avoid giving the aadhad card.
For mlre information feel free to have a word with me.