Advice in case Nagar Nigam demolishes 25 years old property

05-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
Hi my question is about the property where we are living for last 25 years. Now we got the message that nagar nigam will demolish that property . What action shoud we take to claim that property? Thanks
Answers (3)

Answer #1
975 votes
You should file suit for declaration and permanent injunction before civil court against Nagar Nigam.
Answer #2
753 votes
see i need to see whether you have received any notice of demolition ? than in which section ? and what time period has been given , etc ect ... than only can be advised what legal remedy is available to avoid demolition etc.
Answer #3
621 votes
Dear first tell why nagar nigam want to demolish the building do they have served you some notice regarding it and stated the reason why it is so first share all detail then appropriate can be suggested for stay in this regard

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."