Action against delay in giving possession by developer

How do i claim compensation from my developer if he delays in giving possession of an under construction flat beyond the time limit as agreed in the agreement?

You can't file a complaint case before the consumer forum claiming compensation for Tuesday's reason. You need to come to our office for further details. You will be provided the best possible remedy for your problem

The developer is under obligation to deliver the flat within the stipulated time period. Immediately give him a lawyer's notice quoting the relevant clause stipulating the time period in the agreement and then lodge a complaint before the consumer dispute redressal forum, you will get immediate relief. All the best. Regards

Hello. You can do that through legal process. You can go through legal process and after that go with consumer forum or you can go with civil procedure. That three options have for you. Now tou havr to choose which one will decied you. For further assistance you can contact me.