116 up revenue code UP revenue

06-Oct-2023 (In Property Law)
मैन एक जमीन खरीदा जहा एक खतौनी में कई हिस्सेदार थे। मैंने जिस हिस्सेदार से खरीदा जहा उसका कब्जा था वही पे काबिज हुँ। एक साल बीत चुका है। अब सोच रहा था कि बाउंडटी करवा दु। पर परोसी ने रंजिस में एक हिस्सेदार से SDM को शिकायत लिखवाया की मैं शिकायत करने वाले कि जमीन कब्जा कर रहा हूँ। SDM ने आर्डर निकाला कि यथा स्तिथि बनाये रखे। और शिकायतकर्ता जो 1/16 का हुस्सेदार है उसका कब्जा पहले से दूसरे साइड है उसने 116 दाखिल किया है। अब वही SDM का आर्डर दिखा कर पुलिस द्वारा किसी को खेती तक नही करने दिया जा रहा बोला जा रहा है stey ले लिया है। रोड पर होने की वजय से इस खतौनी में बहुत बैनामा हुआ है, कई लोगो का घर बन चुका है कई लोगो का म्युटेशन नही हुआ है। बची जमीन का 4 भाग करना है, क्या ऐसा सब्भव है कि मौके पे देख के तहसील कोई डिसीजन जल्दी ले ? या इसमे जल्दी और क्या हो सकता है।
Answers (1)

Answer #1
973 votes
Since you have purchased a share of an undivided agricultural land, therefore if you want to restrict anyone to making any cause of interference with your possession it is important that you proceed in filing a suit for partition and in the meanwhile you can challenge the order passed by SDM before the court of commissioner and get the same stayed.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."