Which law will prevail to obtain divorce for Muslim couples

Hi, Muslim couples nikah is solemnized as per Muslim laws than after few days registered marriage is performed between them under special marriage Act 1954, please let me know which Act will prevail for any matrimonial problems as well as to get divorce??? Whether for getting divorce Muslim laws are applicable or Have to get divorce under special marriage Act???

a marriage solemnized under S M act is deemed to be registered under the said act.
you can claim reliefs under special marriage act.
but when when you choose to go under the S M act you cannot jump to Mohammedan law for any other relief.
contact for further details.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Neelkanth Hingraj Goswami
Dhobi Ali, Thane