×

quesWhat is the safest solution for divorce? In laws are threatening me.

I'm married in Islamic way on 1-3-15 I'm getting harassed till the first day of marriage now in laws are threatening me to kill me and lodge false complaints to put me in bars can I get a safest solution for me to get divorce without being irked by law by any false claims and any compensation being paid except maintenance. What should i do?

• ansif you have got married by islamic law,that is,personal law,you can take unilateral divorce from your spouse under islamic law.you will have to pay maintenance if your law makes it compulsory. however if your inlaws are threatening you ,please file a complaint with police and request for registeration of a FIR

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

High Court, Delhi