want divorce as caught wife chatting with ex boy friend on whatsapp

Sir I got married in 2007 in rajasthan under muslim nikah but since then we cant tune and some how we managed to take our relation till last week and she went to her mom place with my 6 yrs old child now i dont want to bring her back so want to know what if i send her divorce papers and also i want to have acceas to my kid . She ditched me once still i was with her just thinking that why to spoil my son life. I caught her chatting with her ex boy frd on whatsapp and she begged to forgive her n give her one chance but i suspect she stil must be chatting with him plz help

Answers (1)

118 votes

You may as per muslim rights and custom provide her divorce in front of two witnesses. It would be required for you to personally draft a divorce formally on stamp paper of Rs. 100/- which should be in duplicate. One copy need to be sent to her, and you need to retain one copy. however, you will have to mention the reason for divorce. also, pertaining to the custody of child you will require strong evidences favouring you should she approach family court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles