Share of muslim married woman in fathers property

Can muslim married woman get share in her father property ? If father not Done any will.

Answers (1)

Yes. A Muslim woman is entitled to get share of the father’s property. She can claim it irrespective of being married or unmarked. In either of the cases she is entitled to get claim the rightful share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Neelkanth Hingraj Goswami
Dhobi Ali, Thane
13 years Experience
Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi
Shivaji Nagar, Pune
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a muslim 6 years before i got married after marreige 30 days she has been with then she conssive her father came my home and took her for checkup…

Read More

We are muslim by religion My sister is facing false case of divorce which her husband not given and allegation of theft dat she took 5 lakh rupees and…

Read More

Hi... My name is S.. we r three brothers my dad died in 2009. My dad Along with his other brothers has 5 acre land that came from My late Grandfather.…

Read More

hi my wife filed false 498a me and on my parents it's almost 18months i filed rcr before she filed 498a she didn't appear for rcr till now no …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue