Procedure to file a case against Indian citizen in Saudi Arabia

Dear sir/ madam I want to know how can I file a court case against a person of indian origin living in saudi arabia from india .

hi,
Firstly u have to tell us which kind of case u want to do on that person?
After that i can suggest u, otherwise without detail how can i suggest u?
hope u understand
thanx
give me complete detail after that i will suggest u

In ordinary nature of case a person citizen of INDIA living abroad may be tried with and though summoned to procure his\her presence before the competent court of jurisdiction.
Though you have not mentioned that wether the case is a civil case or criminal case. It may differ within nature of case.
And you have to establish before court that why you didn't approach the court when that person was residing in INDIA.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai

Saudi Arabia does not grant citizenships to Indians. Therefore all the Indians working there are Indian citizens. You simply need to file the criminal or civil case as per jurisdiction and serve the summons/notice through embassy. He will have to appear before it.