Procedure to file a case against Indian citizen in Saudi Arabia

Dear sir/ madam I want to know how can I file a court case against a person of indian origin living in saudi arabia from india .

Answers (3)

314 votes

Firstly u have to tell us which kind of case u want to do on that person?
After that i can suggest u, otherwise without detail how can i suggest u?
hope u understand
give me complete detail after that i will suggest u

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

237 votes

In ordinary nature of case a person citizen of INDIA living abroad may be tried with and though summoned to procure his\her presence before the competent court of jurisdiction.
Though you have not mentioned that wether the case is a civil case or criminal case. It may differ within nature of case.
And you have to establish before court that why you didn't approach the court when that person was residing in INDIA.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience
287 votes

Saudi Arabia does not grant citizenships to Indians. Therefore all the Indians working there are Indian citizens. You simply need to file the criminal or civil case as per jurisdiction and serve the summons/notice through embassy. He will have to appear before it.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles