Legal remedies if wife's family threatening to file a fake dowry case

I have two childs.i leaved seprate with my wife becaus she dos' nt want to leave with my parents.i had do everything for her but she is continuing harassing present she is leave with her parents.her parents well sources of politicians and police depatment.they said me if you come here we will file complaint sec 498a.and beating you.i want my childs i am in verry trouble.plz give advice i am also want my wife and my childs back home .....

Answers (3)

211 votes

Yes definitely there is a solution for your problems
In your case we have to file a case for child custody and by the court order you can able to get the child back as well as we have to explain the facts about your wife to the court that the Welfare of the child will good with father i.e. you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

172 votes

You can file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights against your wife to call again for cohabitation with you and simultaneously you can also file a case for custody to get back children with you.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience
159 votes

If your wife has left you because of her parents and if you are still interested in cohabiting with her in that case you can file a case of Restitution of Conjugal Rights for her to rejoin you in marriage. The custody of your child will depend on their age and the circumstances of your relationships. However you can file case for visitation rights and access to your children.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles