Legal remedies if wife's family threatening to file a fake dowry case

I have two childs.i leaved seprate with my wife becaus she dos' nt want to leave with my parents.i had do everything for her but she is continuing harassing me.at present she is leave with her parents.her parents well sources of politicians and police depatment.they said me if you come here we will file complaint sec 498a.and beating you.i want my childs i am in verry trouble.plz give advice i am also want my wife and my childs back home .....

Yes definitely there is a solution for your problems
In your case we have to file a case for child custody and by the court order you can able to get the child back as well as we have to explain the facts about your wife to the court that the Welfare of the child will good with father i.e. you

You can file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights against your wife to call again for cohabitation with you and simultaneously you can also file a case for custody to get back children with you.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai

If your wife has left you because of her parents and if you are still interested in cohabiting with her in that case you can file a case of Restitution of Conjugal Rights for her to rejoin you in marriage. The custody of your child will depend on their age and the circumstances of your relationships. However you can file case for visitation rights and access to your children.