Legal procedure for ex parte divorce under Muslim law

My wife elope with his boy friend 1 month ago and she was in adultery relation from last 4 years. When she left he maternal home she left my 2 kids with her parents. How to divorce her as she is not physically present to divorce her. We are Muslim and want divorce as per Muslim sharia.

You can send her divorce by post at her postal address .According to supreme court's judgement talak ul ahsan which described in Muslim law and sharia it is valid .You have to send her divorce three times one divorce in one month like that for three months.

Sir you can not take ex parte divorce you can file divorce petition in hon'ble court . If you want to take divorce then you can file petition. If you possible to meet me the meet me then I can guid exect legaaly proceedure about your matter

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Nampally, Hyderabad