Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal procedure for ex parte divorce under Muslim law

My wife elope with his boy friend 1 month ago and she was in adultery relation from last 4 years. When she left he maternal home she left my 2 kids with her parents. How to divorce her as she is not physically present to divorce her. We are Muslim and want divorce as per Muslim sharia.

Answers (2)

You can send her divorce by post at her postal address .According to supreme court's judgement talak ul ahsan which described in Muslim law and sharia it is valid .You have to send her divorce three times one divorce in one month like that for three months.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Sir you can not take ex parte divorce you can file divorce petition in hon'ble court . If you want to take divorce then you can file petition. If you possible to meet me the meet me then I can guid exect legaaly proceedure about your matter

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Raj
Sushant Lok -1, Gurgaon
35 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I had married a girl in full muslim traditions i'm living wholeheartedly with her but she with a cruel mind with false intentions she along with h…

Read More

I am a Muslim sunni women and its been 7months i got married .i need talaq from my husband.for that can i approach quazi or should i have to wait unti…

Read More

My age 28 years. wife age 20 years, Muslim married time 9 months Mother, me & wife(3).salaried person earning 10k P.M ,mother age 55 yrs,.pls sugg…

Read More

My husband wants to get separated when I want to live together. Since he's stubborn on his word I gave consent for mutual divorce. We met his lawy…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue