Khula given by my wife, but not showing my son

16-Jan-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
Khula was given by my wife since I am middle class but my wife was rich... She not showing my son for last two years.. Her lawyer forcing me to give up all my rights on my son and he ask me to sign on that mutual divorce agreement...If not, he threatening me of giving fake domestic violence dowry cases on me.. As per sharia law, son belongs to father... But will court agree to give my son to me? What should I do further?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
818 votes
Dear client
don't panic.
according to your statement you are forced by your wife's side.
you have the right to reject to sign.
and you have the right to get your son in the court of law.
I will help you
please contact me
thanks and regards
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."