Jurisdiction for Pincode 600062

10-Jan-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
Respected Sir/Madam, This is regarding my matrimonial issue. Its been more than 4 years me and my wife living seperatly in different state. She is not ready to live with me even after many requests. We have a 4 year old child. She is either allowing me to have contact with my poor Son. Now I am planning to send a notice under Conjugal rights. Iam staying in 600062 picode. Pls advise the jurisdiction for the mentioned pincode and also kindly advice how to take this issue forward legally. Thank

Answer #1
your mentioned pincode. jurisdiction for Ambattur sub court. so you file the case conjugal right in Ambattur sub court . your wife staying any state no issues. you file the case your jurisdiction only. first step you send the legal notice.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato