Jurisdiction for Pincode 600062

10-Jan-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
Respected Sir/Madam, This is regarding my matrimonial issue. Its been more than 4 years me and my wife living seperatly in different state. She is not ready to live with me even after many requests. We have a 4 year old child. She is either allowing me to have contact with my poor Son. Now I am planning to send a notice under Conjugal rights. Iam staying in 600062 picode. Pls advise the jurisdiction for the mentioned pincode and also kindly advice how to take this issue forward legally. Thank
Answers (1)

Answer #1
800 votes
your mentioned pincode. jurisdiction for Ambattur sub court. so you file the case conjugal right in Ambattur sub court . your wife staying any state no issues. you file the case your jurisdiction only. first step you send the legal notice.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."