I am staying away from my husband since 6yrs Can i claim maintenance

I am away from my husband from 6yrs, he has accepted on watsapp that he is accepting my khula...wil i get divorce basis that..also can i claim any maintenance from.him

Answers (1)

332 votes

Divorce will be granted by court only.
You can claim maintenance or lump sum amount from amount from your husband.
You can move application under Cr. P. C sec 125.
You can also resort to various relief under domestic violence act.
Contact for detailed discussions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles