Husband refusing to pay any maintenance

i m by birth hindu, married muslim - by nikaah and under Spl Marriage Act. in 1990. In 1995 he brot another women and walked out leaving my daughter and me to fend for life, till date he never shelled penny, hv regd. case in 2015 4 maintenance (he retired in aug 2014), d'ter marriageable age, I am abt 2 retire, he still refuses to give a PENNY, please advise effective and efficient route for set it in order.

You can file civil suit if he has a property. You can file case for your daughter also if she is unmarried for monthly maintenance. Your husband cannot ignored you if you are a legally wedded wife of him.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Nampally, Hyderabad